Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's All About the Boys!

Hello friends and welcome back to anther fun challenge here at The Sisterhood!

With FATHER'S DAY being right around the corner (June 16th), we thought we'd take this opportunity and pay homage to the MEN / BOYS in our lives!  So that means today's challenge is:

 Create a card/project for a
MAN or BOY


  If you are like me, making masculine cards can be a bit difficult but hopefully we here at The Sisterhood can share a little inspiration to help you get started.  But before I share that inspiration with you, we are thrilled to announce that we once again have Inky Impressions as our sponsor!
Inky LOGO
$10 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!
NOW, let's see what the Sistah's have to share . . .


Sweet-Birthday-Wishes





LISA
Lisa B Fathers Day
FathersDayTruck

 

Now it's YOUR turn to inspire US with your 'Men/Boy' creations. 
You have until noon on Sunday, June 23rd to link up your creations and the winners will be announced on June 25th.

Please remember to follow these few simple rules:
No backlinking
Three (3) entry limit
Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available)
Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
We would certainly appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

FYI ... You will notice the Inlinkz (blue frog) submittable fields look a little different due to an update by Inlinkz.  All required fields remain the same ... just look a bit different ... if you should have any problems please let me know in the comments section of this post.  Thanks!



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super DT creations :)
Lisa x

Eva Laney said...

Great projects, thx for letting me play along

Anonymous said...

Wonderful masculine projects!

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT

mamawcindy said...

This is my first time entering your Challenges. I Love the name of your Blog. Great Projects from the Design Team. Thanks for letting me enter. :0)

Darlene said...

Oh Cindy ... welcome! We are so glad you have found us! Hope you'll join in our challenge often!!

Lisa B said...

So glad you found us Cindy!! I am so happy you played along. Our blog names fits us pretty well...a Sisterhood. Yep that's what we are. A bunch of laid back ladies that like to craft! LOL Can't wait to see what you create in our future challenges!!

nancyparker55 said...

What a host of beautiful projects by both the DTs and gallery.

Wendy said...

Great design team samples this week. Thanks for the "male inspired" challenge. It was a challenge for me...

Andrea W said...

Fantastic manly inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Chris said...

I am sorry, I didn't realize that I hit a key at the end of my URL when I uploaded my card #78. It doesn't work so I re-entered it but I cannot figure out how to delete the error.
I am sorry to be a pest.
Chris V

Darlene said...

Not a problem Chris ... taken care of! I thought I had the Inlinkz set so you could delete your own entry ... but I will check it. Either way, we're all good now! Thanks!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT creations and thanks for the challenge.
Hugs Linda

Shelly said...

Great projects! Thank you for the FUN!
Shelly

OlgaB said...

Thank you for all the super inspiration. I joined you with a baby boy card. Hope that still fits in the challenge. ;)
Have a fantastic day!

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for all the inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com