Monday, May 7, 2012

Winners!

Photobucket

Well there was some pretty darn awesome shakers that you ladies came up with! The variety and brilliance of them was inspiring...I can't wait to make more. Without further ado, however, I give you...the winner of the $10 worth of Embellishments from Pizazz Aplenty, as chosen by Random.org.

bastelarena (who created the beauty below)!

And The Top Three Sisters:



Eret 



Thanks so much for playing along! I hope you were inspired to give shaker cards another try in the future. I know I was =) Hope to see everyone on Wednesday for our next challenge.



5 comments:

Diane Davies said...

Wow what fabulous work ladies! I am loving these shaker cards! Congrats!

Lisa B said...

Thanks ladies for Wowing us with your talent! Amazing projects.

meine-bastelarena said...

OMG! Thank you so much I am really excited about that! Congrats to the other winners their cards are really awesome! Hugs, bastelarena

Eret said...

Thank you so much! I'm so honored to be in top 3. That is so great news :) I'm so happy...
Eret xx

aqualeiga said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3, I am thrilled and will wear my badge on my blog with pride.
Hugs, Ali (Aqualeiga) x