Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi ya sisters!!

Hi, I'm Diane Davies and I live in Broken Arrow, OK which is basically Tulsa. I am SAHM married to Eric for almost 12 years and have 2 children. My daughter Kaitlyn is 9 years old and has Down syndrome (in the picture above with me). I also have a son Austin who is 7. I love to shop - especially bargain shopping, travel and organizing just about anything. Over the past 20 years I have taken classes in cake decorating, flower arranging, interior design and scrapbooking. I have taught classes at a local scrapbook store last year which I really enjoyed. I love to scrapbook, make cards and do altered art. My blog is called Princess Scrap Girl. I named my blog Princess not because I thought I was one but my friends informed me that I was one. WHAT?!! : O Some friends, huh?! No they really are, they say I'm the Practical Princess. hehe Since I have become a blogger and part of 3 DT's I have met so many wonderful ladies online and in blogland. So a group of these ladies - that's us - decided to create our own blog for us and to meet other creative crafters. This blog is for fun and friendship. Hope you come along for the ride and become one of our sisters too. : )
Diane

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

Looking forward to seeing what challenges you ladies come up with - the date is fast approaching - so exciting.

June said...

Nice to get to know you and love that piccy of you. looking forward to more from you too
hugs June xxxxx

RobinJ said...

Love the bios of all of you and am looking forward to your fun challenges!
xoxo-RobinJ

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC photo ... what beautiful smiles! Getting excited now!! Whoo Hoo!!

Micki said...

LOVE that photo!!!!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love your 'Mommy & Me' photo!! You girls are indeed princesses of the best kind! Loving, gentle and kind Princesses!! MuWah!

TannyP said...

A true pair of princesses!

Blissful Universe said...

이용이유가생기는곳 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go